– Pearson English Business Solutions announces new products to drive business performance through enhanced English language skills
BRISBANE, California, May 19, 2015 / PRNewswire — Pearson English Business Solutions (PEBS) today announced new products and services designed to equip HR professionals to mine global talent in an era in which human capital drives innovation and competitive advantage.
Success in today’s connected economy depends on access to global talent as well as global consumers. Employees with an international outlook bring cultural diversity and local insight to the heart of global businesses. But accessing and developing global talent requires business English proficiency to be treated like any other skill.
PEBS announced two new product sets for HR leaders to harness global talent:
- ONE Standard covers the communication spectrum, from effective writing to business exchanges and persuasive discussions.
- ONE Professional augments One Standard with one-to-one guidance from an advisor, business skills practice and writing feedback.
PEBS’s new consulting and benchmarking services put HR leaders in control, aligning business objectives, global proficiency standards and individual advancement.
- Industry Profile Benchmark defines candidate and employee requirements against recommended proficiency benchmarks for industry and role profiles.
- Custom Profile Benchmark defines a company’s talent and employee proficiency benchmarks against the organization’s standards for roles, departments or disciplines.
Karine Allouche Salanon, leader of Pearson English Business Solutions, said:
“These new products put power in the hands of HR leaders. Talent management is about consistently developing individuals’ skills and aligning them with the strategy of the organization.”
Nicole Brown, Vice President, Go-To-Market and Operations of PEBS added:
“Our approach follows three principles to meet the needs of business: firstly, we deploy advanced technology for worldwide access; secondly, we blend this with one-to-one coaching to ensure that programs are truly tailored to each learner; finally, these solutions are scalable and flexible to ensure that we are delivering first-rate value for money as well as cutting edge skills support.”
Pearson English is the world’s largest provider of English language learning, from basics for beginners to boardroom-level business English. Pearson English is a division of Pearson, one of the world’s largest learning companies. Learn more at http://bit.ly/talentmanagementsolutions.
Nicole Brown’s blog post on talent management and the alignment with PEBS’s portfolio can be found here.