Morocco, Tunisia, and Algeria Will Enjoy Full French Language Support on the Popular Platform
KINGSTOWN, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Sept. 21, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — International broker, Olymp Trade, has now expanded their operations on the African continent. Operating for 6 years throughout the world with millions of users and supporting over a dozen languages, Olymp Trade has once again shown their commitment to providing state of the art trading services to small and medium sized investors and now in French.
Olymp Trade offers a unique trading experience to investors with low deposit minimums of only $10 USD and trades starting with as little as $1 USD. The platform includes three different client status levels: Starter, Advanced, and Expert depending on deposit amounts, but allows traders to upgrade their statuses by utilizing educational materials and engaging in the site.
Each status level adds various benefits for clients including advanced trading tools, trading signals, investment returns, invite only training webinars, and even personal consultations with a professional analyst. The new Marketplace on the platform provides even greater access to industry tools and support.
Olymp Trade is recognized as a global leader in the industry centered on the development of their clients through educational and training programs designed to help their clients become more successful traders. The company has received numerous awards in its 6 year history including FXDaily’s Best Support Broker of 2020 Award.
Here are just some of the additional benefits for Olymp Trade clients:
- Two Trading Modes – Forex and Fixed Time Trades
- Free Demo Account with $10,000 in virtual funds
- No Fee, Fast, and Easy Deposits and Withdrawals
- Wide Range of Deposit and Withdrawal Methods inc. Bank Cards & eWallets
- Over 100 Different Assets Including Currency Pairs, Stocks, Commodities, & ETFs
- Over 40 Advanced Analytical Tools including Trend Indicators, Oscillators, & Fibonacci
- 24/7 Live Customer Support in Over a Dozen Languages
- MT4 and Mobile Apps for Every Operating System
- Up to 92% Returns on Fixed Time Trades
- Halal Trading with No Swaps on Overnight Positions
Trusted by millions of users conducting over 25,000 trades daily, Olymp Trade is regulated by the International Financial Commission (FinaCom), which insures depositors up to €20,000 Euros.
Olymp Trade continues to demonstrate its commitment to the success of its clients by providing a variety of free resources designed to improve a trader’s success at every stage of their professional development. Features include live webinars, video tutorials, online educational materials, and a popular blog.
Check out Olymp Trade’s innovative platform for yourself to see why millions of users the world over are using it to reach their financial goals.