MUSCAT: The Tender Board on Wednesday held its 8th meeting for 2015 under the chairmanship of Dr Rasheed bin Al Safi al Hraibi, Chairman of the Tender Board.
The board approved tenders worth RO 96,677,249 for the following projects:
1. Provision of consultancy services for the management of construction of a railway line in the Sultanate at RO 57,470,109.
2. Dual-carriageway from Raysut roundabout to Salalah Port in Dhofar Governorate at RO 4,059,199.
3. Dual-carriageway of Ibri – Al Dareez – Maskan (second part Hajirmat – Maskan) at RO 26,428,495.
4. Additional works for the tender No 203/2006, the construction of Hasik – Al Shuwaimiyah road in Dhofar Governorate at RO 7,276,798.
5. Additional works for the tender related to providing renal dialysis services for patients in Muscat Governorate at RO 686,250.
6. Additional works for the tender related to providing spare parts for the Storz Lithotripsy medical system at the Royal Hospital at RO 153,525.
7. Additional works for the expansion of the water distribution networks in the Wilayat of Nizwa in Al Dakhiliyah Governorate at RO 265,473.
8. Additional works for the tender related to leasing a building for Oman Medical Speciality Board at RO 152,400.
9. Additional works for the tender related to leasing a building for the Courts Complex in Al Seeb at RO 185,000.
The board also opened bids for a number of development and service projects as follows:
1. Supply and installation of Web Printer for Oman Establishment for Press, Publication and Advertising.
2. Supply of surgical materials for the Ministry of Health.
3. Operation and maintenance services for the electrical and mechanical equipment and civil maintenance at SQU.
4. Building sportsmen trg centre in Al Jabal Al Akhdar.
SOURCE: OMAN DAILY OBSERVER