Wednesday’s weather in Lebanon is unclear with bad visibility in the early morning due to fog formation and possibility of drizzles changes during day to partially cloudy with high and medium clouds, obvious drop in temperature and relatively active winds in the afternoon, according to the Meteorology Department at Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport.
General Status: Thermal unstable spring weather dominates over the Mediterranean Eastern.
-Temperature: On the coastline 18 degrees Celsius low to 33 degrees Celsius high
On the mountain range: 17 degrees Celsius low to 31 degrees Celsius high
In the Interior range: 13 degrees Celsius low to 33 degrees Celsius high
At Al-Arz: 8 degrees Celsius low to 19 degrees Celsius high
– Surface wind: Northern western changes to active southern and southern-western in the evening, gusting 40 Km/hr sometimes.
– Visibility: Medium. Worsens at night due to fog and dust.
– Humidity on the coastline: between 55% and 90%.
– Sea : Moderate, Surface temperature 22 degrees Celsius.
– Atmospheric Pressure: 756 mm Hg
– Sunrise: 05:54 Sunset: 19:18
Source: National News Agency