Thursday’s weather in Lebanon is generally almost clear with drop in temperature and fog formation over the mountainous ranges, according to the Meteorology Department at Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport.
General Status: Hot air-masses dominate over the Mediterranean Eastern Basin until Wednesday afternoon as they start to gradually recede especially over the mountainous ranges.
-Temperature: On the coastline 21 degrees Celsius low to 32 degrees Celsius high
On the mountain range: 21 degrees Celsius low to 25 degrees Celsius high
In the Interior range: 18 degrees Celsius low to 32 degrees Celsius high
– Surface wind: Southern-western gusting between 10 and 35 Km/hr.
– Visibility: Good to medium.
– Humidity on the coastline: between 55% and 80%.
– Sea : Moderate, Surface temperature 25 degrees Celsius.
– Atmospheric Pressure: 759 mm Hg
– Sunrise: 05:27 Sunset: 19:51
Source: National News Agency