Thursday’s weather in Lebanon is almost clear with fog formation over the mountainous ranges in the morning and slight change in temperature, according to the Meteorology Department at Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport.
General Status: Moderate spring weather dominates over the Mediterranean Eastern Basin.
-Temperature: On the coastline 20 degrees Celsius low to 27 degrees Celsius high
On the mountain range: 13 degrees Celsius low to 23 degrees Celsius high
In the Interior range: 16 degrees Celsius low to 26 degrees Celsius high
At Al-Arz: 9 degrees Celsius low to 20 degrees Celsius high
– Surface wind: Southern- western active every now and then, gusting between 20 to 40 Km/hr, intensifies in the north to reach 55Km/hr.
– Visibility: Medium worsens every now and then due to fog.
– Humidity on the coastline: between 35% and 85%.
– Sea : Moderate, Surface temperature 22 degrees Celsius.
– Atmospheric Pressure: 760 mm Hg
– Sunrise: 05:55 Sunset: 19:17
Source: National News Agency