Sunday’s weather in Lebanon is clear with fog formation over the mountainous ranges, no change in temperature and active winds every now and then, according to the Meteorology Department at Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport.
General Status: Regular summer weather dominates over the Mediterranean Eastern Basin.
-Temperature: On the coastline 21 degrees Celsius low to 31 degrees Celsius high
On the mountain range: 17 degrees Celsius low to 28 degrees Celsius high
In the Interior range: 17 degrees Celsius low to 33 degrees Celsius high
– Surface wind: Southern-western gusting between 12 and 30 Km/hr.
– Visibility: Good to medium.
– Humidity on the coastline: between 65% and 80%.
– Sea : Moderate, Surface temperature 27 degrees Celsius.
– Atmospheric Pressure: 756 mm Hg
– Sunrise: 05:30 Sunset: 19:53
Source: National News Agency