Wednesday’s weather in Lebanon is cloudy with obvious drop in temperature, drizzles and fog formation over the mountainous ranges in the morning and active winds, according to the Meteorology Department at Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport.
General Status: Unstable spring weather affects the Mediterranean eastern Basin for the coming days.
-Temperature: On the coastline 18 degrees Celsius low to 28 degrees Celsius high
On the mountain range: 13 degrees Celsius low to 25 degrees Celsius high
In the Interior range: 15 degrees Celsius low to 31 degrees Celsius high
At Al-Arz: 9 degrees Celsius low to 20 degrees Celsius high
– Surface wind: Northern-western to northern-eastern, gusting between 10 to 35 Km/hr.
– Visibility: Medium worsens every now and then due to fog formation.
– Humidity on the coastline: between 55% and 90%.
– Sea : Moderate, Surface temperature 21 degrees Celsius.
– Atmospheric Pressure: 760 mm Hg
– Sunrise: 05:47 Sunset: 19:23
Source: National News Agency