Sunday’s weather in Lebanon is almost clear to partially cloudy with active winds, rise in temperature during the day and drop in temperature in the evening and at night, according to the Meteorology Department at Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport.
The Department added that there will be rise in humidity percentage which would lead to fog formation.
General Status: warm air-masses gradually affect the Mediterranean Eastern Basin for the two coming days after which moderate spring weather prevails.
-Temperature: On the coastline 15 degrees Celsius low to 29 degrees Celsius high
On the mountain range: 15 degrees Celsius low to 25 degrees Celsius high
In the Interior range: 13 degrees Celsius low to 30 degrees Celsius high
At Al-Arz: 11 degrees Celsius low to 22 degrees Celsius high
– Surface wind: Unstable weak during the day, changes to northern-western in the afternoon, gusting between 10 to 25 Km/hr.
– Visibility: Medium during the day, worsens at night due to fog formation.
– Humidity on the coastline: between 55% and 80%.
– Sea : Moderate, Surface temperature 21 degrees Celsius.
– Atmospheric Pressure: 761 mm Hg
– Sunrise: 05:51 Sunset: 19:20
Source: National News Agency