Thursday’s weather in Lebanon is generally cloudy with fog formation over the mountainous ranges and slight drop in temperature especially in the south regions, according to the Meteorology Department at Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport.
General Status: Regular summer weather dominates over the Mediterranean Eastern Basin.
-Temperature: On the coastline 27 degrees Celsius low to 31 degrees Celsius high
On the mountain range: 21 degrees Celsius low to 28 degrees Celsius high
In the Interior range: 19 degrees Celsius low to 36 degrees Celsius high
– Surface wind: Southern-western gusting between 15 and 35 Km/hr.
– Visibility: Good over the coastline worsens domestically over the mountainous ranges due to fog formation.
– Humidity on the coastline: between 55% and 85%.
– Sea : Moderate, Surface temperature 29 degrees Celsius.
– Atmospheric Pressure: 757 mm Hg
– Sunrise: 05:56 Sunset: 19:30
Source: National News Agency