Tuesday’s weather in Lebanon is partially cloudy with high and medium clouds, drop in temperature, active winds and high percentage of humidity, according to the Meteorology Department at Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport
There will be drizzles in the morning over the mountainous and the interior ranges, the Department added.
General Status: the hot air-masses gradually recede from above the Mediterranean eastern Basin starting today (Monday) noon.
-Temperature: On the coastline 24 degrees Celsius low to 35 degrees Celsius high
On the mountain range: 23 degrees Celsius low to 30 degrees Celsius high
In the Interior range: 25 degrees Celsius low to 35 degrees Celsius high
– Surface wind: Unstable, active gusting between 10 to 30 Km/hr.
– Visibility: Medium worsens every now and then due to dust.
– Humidity on the coastline: between 40% and 70%.
– Sea : Moderate, Surface temperature 23 degrees Celsius.
– Atmospheric Pressure: 758 mm Hg
– Sunrise: 05:36 Sunset: 19:33
Source: National News Agency