Friday’s weather in Lebanon is partially cloudy with fog formation over the mountainous ranges and no change in temperature, according to the Meteorology Department at Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport.
General Status: Moderate spring weather dominates over the Mediterranean Eastern Basin.
-Temperature: On the coastline 22 degrees Celsius low to 30 degrees Celsius high
On the mountain range: 15 degrees Celsius low to 20 degrees Celsius high
In the Interior range: 16 degrees Celsius low to 26 degrees Celsius high
– Surface wind: Southern-western gusting between 10 and 40 Km/hr.
– Visibility: Good to medium.
– Humidity on the coastline: between 50% and 75%.
– Sea : Medium, Surface temperature 24 degrees Celsius.
– Atmospheric Pressure: 757 mm Hg
– Sunrise: 05:26 Sunset: 19:48
Source: National News Agency