Friday’s weather in Lebanon is partially cloudy with a slight drop in temperature in the interior and over the mountainous ranges, according to the Meteorology Department at Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport.
General Status: The hot air-masses over the Arab Gulf recedes for a while.
-Temperature: On the coastline 24 degrees Celsius low to 31 degrees Celsius high
On the mountain range: 20 degrees Celsius low to 28 degrees Celsius high
In the Interior range: 20 degrees Celsius low to 37 degrees Celsius high
– Surface wind: Southern-western gusting between 10 and 35 Km/hr.
– Visibility: Medium worsens over the coastline every now and then due to high percentage of humidity.
– Humidity on the coastline: between 60% and 85%.
– Sea : Moderate, Surface temperature 30 degrees Celsius.
– Atmospheric Pressure: 755 mm Hg
– Sunrise: 05:52 Sunset: 19:36
Source: National News Agency