Sunday’s weather in Lebanon is partially cloudy with slight drop in temperature over the mountainous ranges, according to the Meteorology Department at Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport.
General Status: Stable weather dominates over the Mediterranean Eastern Basin.
-Temperature: On the coastline 21 degrees Celsius low to 32 degrees Celsius high
On the mountain range: 17 degrees Celsius low to 29 degrees Celsius high
In the Interior range: 18 degrees Celsius low to 35 degrees Celsius high
– Surface wind: Southern-western gusting between 15 and 40 Km/hr.
– Visibility: Medium, worsens on the coastline every now and then due to rise humidity percentage.
– Humidity on the coastline: between 60% and 85%.
– Sea : Moderate, Surface temperature 29 degrees Celsius.
– Atmospheric Pressure: 757 mm Hg
– Sunrise: 05:39 Sunset: 19:49
Source: National News Agency